El puesto de trabajo, disponible en el sitio web de Apple, solicita a una persona a tiempo parcial con altas dotes de comunicación y espero en presentaciones, con un gran conocimiento de los productos de Apple y sus soluciones para empresas para un puesto d trabajo en el que la persona se relacionará en entornos B2B.
En la solicitud se busca a una persona con experiencia en ventas, consultoría, o soporte técnico para empresas de tamaño medio o grande con las siguientes características:
- Customer, partner and team relationships
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to contribute to your team. You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up to the plate and bring your knowledge to the table.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities – but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.